Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|
Fun for everyone 6+
Number of Players
Number of Players
To play with more than 6 players, just add another deck!
Free standard shipping on all orders.
Games are shipped on a daily basis.
30-day, risk-free returns (less the cost of shipping and handling).
How to Play
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is it fun for adults and kids?
Yes! This game was created by a college student, funded by a millennial, and play-tested with kids, teenagers, parents, and grandparents.
And, since there are elements of simple strategy and luck, everyone has a chance to win. You'll play this game over and over.
Is it difficult to learn?
If you're not comfortable mixing colors (for example, knowing that yellow + blue = green), this game might seem difficult at first glance; however, once you play a round, you'll have it down.
There's a helpful chart in the rules sheet and the cards themselves even have clever design to help you remember how to mix colors.
Plus, we think that our one-minute overview video (above), as well as our 5-minute demo video and our "watch it played" video help make this game easy to learn.
And, if you ever have questions as you play, you can even send us a text message (801-770-3377).
Are there expansions?
While we do not offer expansion packs, if you'd like to play the game with more than 6 players, you can buy a second deck and combine the decks.
"We actually have a blast and laugh instead of getting mad and frustrated!"
-One of our many happy customers